Padgett Inc. is a high-performance organization that sets the pace in the Crane Services, Steel Fabrication & Erections and Machinery Moving/Rigging industry. Padgett Inc. is a respected drug free company since 1962 with quality workmanship. Our employees are the key to Company’s competitive success.
We are looking for employees to help us continue on the tradition at Padgett Inc. When pursuing a career you want to be apart of a company that has been and will be around for a long time, Padgett Inc is just that company. We are committed to helping our employees to reach their full potential and to recognizing their achievements. Padgett Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet).
Padgett Inc. offers a competitive benefits package to Non-Union employees that includes:
- Comprehensive health, disability and life insurance
- Comprehensive Dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Paid company holidays
- Profit sharing
- Attendance rewards
Current Job Opportunities
Industrial Maintenance Supervisor
Planning, leading and managing maintenance craft personnel on various projects including, major maintenance, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting equipment, process deviations, repair of all machinery and tools.
Responsibilities of Position
- Ensures that high standards of safety are developed, met and maintained at all facilities.
- Ensures that all facilities and grounds are maintained in accordance with relevant regulations, company standards, and fiscal consideration.
- Ensures that major equipment and furnishings are maintained in safe, operable condition and/or arrange for replacement.
- May arrange or provide training for personnel as it relates to the safety and maintenance needs of employees.
- Notify management of recurring equipment malfunctions and corrective action taken or supplies needed.
Requirements of Position
- Five to ten years of supervisory experience in comparable levels of the maintenance or manufacturing field.
- Management or Supervisory related experience developing, implementing and enforcing personnel policies and procedures; evaluating employees and conducting performance reviews.
- Strong interpersonal, writing and presentation skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of management and audiences with diverse backgrounds and educational levels.
- Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Responds promptly to customer needs, seeks opportunities to improve processes and implements creative solutions.
- Provides full attention to what other people are saying, respectfully communicates by taking time to understand the points being made and asks questions at appropriate times to obtain clarification.
- Must have valid driver’s license and be able to operate ground carts and forklift equipment.
- Ability to follow instructions and maintain logical follow-through on all projects.
- Efficiently answer and respond to questions regarding projects and resolve maintenance issues without supervision.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high volume environment and ensure department and company goals and deadlines are met on schedule and efficiently.
- Good physical condition required – some lifting and outside work. Lifting up to 80 pounds, and 50 pounds repetitively.
- Five years’ experience repairing CNC equipment PLC servo drivers, AC/DC drives and electronic boards.
- Must be able to perform diagnostics, trouble shooting using gauges, meters & P.C.
- Must have the following Mechanical & Hydraulic repair skills.
- Must be able to read, understand and use electrical schematics for trouble shooting.
- Must have own hand tools.
|Tool maintenance employees are responsible for the evaluation and repair of small engines, outdoor power equipment and handheld electrical devices. Knowledge of or strong interest in, methods, materials, tools and techniques used in the repair and maintenance of mechanical equipment.
Reponsibilities of Position
|Makes equipment recommendations and ensures that tools, small engine, hand held tools, and other equipment are maintained.
Must have diagnostic knowledge of engines and troubleshooting capabilities.
Discuss equipment issues, maintenance plans, and work performed with customers.
Perform routine engine maintenance, such as lubricating parts and replacing spark plugs.
Test and inspect engines for malfunctioning parts.
Repair or replace worn, defective, or broken parts.
Reassemble and reinstall components and engines following repairs.
Keep records of inspections, test results, work performed, and parts used.
Maintain and issue maintenance supplies to employees.
Preform preventive maintenance daily on forklifts and overhead cranes.
Hydraulic and pneumatic experience is a must.
Maintain and set-up and care of machinery in shop; overall in-house repair and service person; examine and test repairs or new set-ups; notify management of recurring equipment malfunctions and corrective action taken or supplies needed.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION
• Perform preventive maintenance daily on forklifts.
• Diagnose, trouble shoot and repair of all shop equipment consisting of CNC Brake Presses, Shears, Welding equipment, Burn Table, Laser, Overhead Cranes, Beam line, Angle line, electrical and pneumatic hand tools.
• Assist in other areas at managements discretion.
REQUIREMENTS OF POSITION
• High School Diploma/GED
• Must know electrical from single phase to 480 volt.
• Must be able to read and interpret wiring diagrams and electrical schematics and technical data to trouble shoot and repair equipment as required.
• Hydraulic and pneumatic experience is a must.
• Experienced in changing out Drive Motors, bearings, hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders.
• Experience with CNC equipment.
• Operation of forklifts, man-lifts in a safe manner.
• Willing to work overtime when required to support production.
• Good physical condition required – job requires prolonged standing, bending, kneeling, lifting above shoulders and lifting up to 80 pounds and 50 pounds repetitively.
• Able to and willing to work with others.
• Must have good work habits – be on time, do not miss work, take pride in work.
• Be willing to work overtime and some Saturdays.
• Wear appropriate PPE and abide by all lock out tag out and company safety requirements.
Layout and fit-up of steel parts from blueprints; know how to read and interpret blueprints; must have some welding skills; know how to use a torch; must have knowledge of the trade hand tools.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION
• Read and interpret dimensions from traveler, blueprints and/or hand drawings.
• Must be able to fit-up and tack weld together steel parts to resemble said drawings.
• Must be able to assemble made parts to make up final designed structure.
REQUIREMENTS OF POSITION
• Have knowledge of a working steel fab shop.
• Have overhead crane experience.
• Able to follow verbal orders from supervisor, work with limited supervision.
• Able to read a tape measure, and use hand tools of trade (Own or be willing to obtain).
• Good physical condition required – some lifting and outside work.
• Must have good work habits – be on time, do not miss work. Take pride in work.
• Willing to work overtime and some Saturdays.
• Will and able to work with others.
• Must be able lift up to 80 pounds and 50 pounds repetitively.
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience