JOB APPLICATION FORM: 1st Shift Python and Plasma Operator
Burning of steel plates per blueprint, traveler, verbal order, or hand drawing; material handling – bringing in stock, load/unload table; keep clean and general maintenance on table; clean and general maintenance on table.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION
- Ensure material brought into line is correct.
- Ensure program from front office runs as entered.
- Program machine to burn per traveler or drawing.
- Remove and clean burnt pieces.
- Mark job and piece numbers on material.
- Take finished parts to appropriate areas.
- Initial and date drawing when parts are finished.
REQUIREMENTS OF POSITION
- Able to follow verbal orders from supervisor, work with limited supervision.
- MUST be qualified or trained to operate Plasma Table.
- Must be qualified or trained to operate machine.
- Ability to properly use hand tools and read tape measure.
- Willing to work overtime and some Saturdays.
- Must have good work habits. (Be on time, do not miss work, take pride in work, etc.)
- High mental and visual effort required, must be able to lift up to 80 pound and 50 pounds repetitively, good physical condition required — job requires standing, kneeling, crawling, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet).
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K Plan, Profit Sharing, Wellness Program Incentives.