Structural & Misc. Steel Fabrication
Breaking News! The Python X is coming to Padgett this Fall! Check it out: https://binged.it/2xsmOz9
Padgett is AISC certified for Steel Building Structures, Simple Steel Bridges, and Sophisticated Paint systems.
Our ISO 9001-2015 certified fabrication plant consists of 120, 513 square feet complete with:
- Controlled Automation beam line and angle line, fed and relieved by power conveyors and staging bays. Beam capacity is 44” deep, angle and plate capacity is 1” thick and maximum hole diameter is 1 9/16”.
- Large stand-alone structural cut-off saw. Beam capacity is 40” deep x 12” wide
- Assembly areas
- Welding stations
- Overhead cranes
- 12,000 square foot material handling area with automated Pangborn shot blast machine
- 48,710 square feet Miscellaneous Fabrication facility
- 36,000 square feet Structural Fabrication facility
- 21,288 square feet downdraft Painting Area
- 2515 square feet Sand Blasting Booth using Black Beauty abrasive