JOB APPLICATION FORM: Handrail Fabricator
Position requires excellent math skills & have the ability to calculate to acquire hidden dimensions that may be needed in the daily duty of this position.
Responsibilities of Position
- Read and interrupt dimensions from traveler, blueprints and/or hand drawings.
- Must be able to fit-up and tack weld together steel parts to resemble said drawings.
- Must be able to assemble made parts to make up final designed structure.
- Have some knowledge of a working steel fab shop.
- Have some overhead crane experience.
Requirements of the Position
- May be required to operate forklift.
- May be required to do some welding.
- Able to retrieve stock to make up parts.
- May be required to load and unload material or help move material in paint shed.
- Keeping you work area clean, sweeping up fab shop.
- May be required to drill and or punch parts.
- May be asked to work on Padgett’s personal equipment.
- Assist in other areas at management discretion.
- Able to follow verbal orders from supervisor, work with limited supervision.
- Must have experience or be training to do job.
- Able to read, tape, measure, and use hand tools of trade. (own or be willing to obtain)
- High mental and visual effort required, must be able to lift up to 80 pound and 50 pounds repetitively, good physical condition required — job requires standing, kneeling, crawling, etc.
- Must have good work habits — be on time, do not miss work. Take pride in work, etc.
- Willing to work overtime and some Saturdays.
- Will and able to work with others.
- Be Safety Conscious.
Paid weekly, 401k & matching, PPO/HSA Health Insurance, Paid Holidays/Vacation, Dental, LTD/STD, Life Insurance, Dependent Life, Profit Sharing Plan.
For more information: www.padgett-inc.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet)