JOB APPLICATION FORM: Industrial Painter
Painting of steel fabricated and non-fabricated parts; material moving to/from paint shed; responsible or paint equipment and ensure proper paint is used for job.
Responsibilities of Position
- Prep equipment and part before painting
- Report observed problems to supervisor (bad welds, bent/broken parts, etc.).
- Applying correct coatings per specifications.
- Material handling (moving to/from paint shed, turning parts over).
- Storing, cleaning, and general maintenance on painting equipment.
- Turn in paint compliance sheet at the end or start of each shift.
Requirements of Position
- Able to follow verbal orders from supervisor, work with limited supervision.
- Must pass a respiratory-fit test, physical and drug screen.
- Must be able lift up to 80 pounds and 50 repetitively.
- Experience is helpful but not necessary.
- Knowledge of paint and equipment helpful.
- Good hand eye coordination.
- Good physical condition required – some lifting and outside work.
- Must have good work habits – be on time, do not miss work, take pride in work, etc.
- Must maintain all painting equipment, and supply’s, keeping them clean and organized.
- Willing to work overtime and some Saturdays.
- Willing and able to work with others.
Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet)