JOB APPLICATION FORM: Maintenance
Maintain and set-up and care of machinery in shop; overall in-house repair and service person; examine and test repairs or new set-ups; notify management of recurring equipment malfunctions and corrective action taken or supplies needed.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION
• Perform preventive maintenance daily on forklifts.
• Diagnose, trouble shoot and repair of all shop equipment consisting of CNC Brake Presses, Shears, Welding equipment, Burn Table, Laser, Overhead Cranes, Beam line, Angle line, electrical and pneumatic hand tools.
• Assist in other areas at managements discretion.
REQUIREMENTS OF POSITION
• High School Diploma/GED
• Must know electrical from single phase to 480 volt.
• Must be able to read and interpret wiring diagrams and electrical schematics and technical data to trouble shoot and repair equipment as required.
• Hydraulic and pneumatic experience is a must.
• Experienced in changing out Drive Motors, bearings, hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders.
• Experience with CNC equipment.
• Operation of forklifts, man-lifts in a safe manner.
• Willing to work overtime when required to support production.
• Good physical condition required – job requires prolonged standing, bending, kneeling, lifting above shoulders and lifting up to 80 pounds and 50 pounds repetitively.
• Able to and willing to work with others.
• Must have good work habits – be on time, do not miss work, take pride in work.
• Be willing to work overtime and some Saturdays.
• Wear appropriate PPE and abide by all lock out tag out and company safety requirements.