JOB APPLICATION FORM: 1st Shift Maintenance Tech
Maintain; set-up and care of machinery in shop; overall in-house repair and service person; examine and test repairs or new set-ups; notify management of recurring equipment malfunctions and corrective action taken or supplies needed.
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Wear appropriate PPE and abide by all lock out tag out and company safety requirements.
- Preform preventive maintenance daily on forklifts.
- Diagnose and trouble shoot and repair of all shop equipment consisting of CNC Brake Presses, Shears, Welding equipment, Burn Table, Laser, Overhead Cranes, Beam line, Angle line, electrical and pneumatic hand tools.
- Must be able to read and interpret wiring diagrams and electrical schematics and technical data to trouble shoot and repair equipment as required.
- Experienced in changing out Drive Motors, bearings, hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders
- Operation of forklifts, man-lifts in a safe manner.
Requirements of the Job:
- Experience with CNC equipment
- Hydraulic and pneumatic experience is a must
- Must know electrical from single phase to 480 volt
- Good physical condition required – job requires prolonged standing, bending, kneeling, lifting above shoulders and lifting up to 80 pounds and 50 pounds repetitively.
- Good mental and visual effort required.
- Able to and willing to work with others.
- Must have good work habits – be on time, do not miss work, take pride in work.
- Willing to work overtime when required to support production.
- Willing and able to work with others. Assist in other areas at the management discretion.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet)