JOB APPLICATION FORM: 2nd Shift Laser Operator
Burning of steel plates per blueprint, traveler, verbal order, or hand drawing; material handling – bringing in stock, load/unload table; keep clean and general maintenance on table.
Responsibilities of Position
• Ensure material brought into line is correct.
• Ensure program from front office runs as entered.
• Program machine to burn per traveler or drawing.
• Remove and clean burnt pieces.
• Mark job and piece numbers on material.
• Take finished parts to appropriate areas.
• Initial and date drawing when parts are finished.
Requirements of Position
• Able to follow verbal orders from supervisor, work with limited supervision.
• MUST be qualified or trained to operate Laser Table.
• Must be qualified or trained to operate machine
• Ability to properly use hand tools and read tape measure.
• Good mental and visual effort required
• Willing to work overtime and some Saturdays.
• Must have good work habits. (Be on time, do not miss work, take pride in work, etc.)
• Job requires standing and operating foot pedal most of shift, some lifting.
• Must be able lift up to 80 pounds and 50 repetitively.
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• Wellness Incentive
• Short Term and Long Term disability
• Voluntary Term Life Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with Matching Contributions
• Profit Share Vesting
• Paid vacation days
• Paid holidays
For more information: www.padgett-inc.com.
Padgett Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet).